You know what must be really weird? Checking the internet to see that you are dead when in fact are alive and well. Morgan Freeman was suspected of dying earlier this month when a hoax Facebook page stated that he had passed away.
Well you know what Morgan Freeman did? He defied death and proved he is my guy by straight chilling this week.
This is only one reason why he is my guy. Can we discuss how he has the voice of a god..of God? I mean he can literally lecture me on anything he wants and I would believe it is gospel. THAT’s how powerful his voice is.
With that godly voice of his no wonder he has been in such legendary movies: The Shawshank Redemption, Se7en my personal favorites are the Christopher Nolan “Batman” movies…just to name a few.
Little know tidbits about Morgan:
- 6’2” tall
- He was an Air force mechanic between 1955-1959
- Wanted to become a fighter pilot but was too tall so he chose acting.
- He has been married twice
- He owns “Ground Zero Blues Club” which is a blues bar and grill opened in may 2001 in Clarksdale, MS
- Very close friends with Kenny Chesney
When asked what he thinks of Black History Month on “60 Minutes” in 1968: ”Ridiculous…I don’t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.
Morgan, you always have a way with words and an even better way with pronouncing and enunciating those words. For these reasons…you’re my guy